Friday, July 30, 2010

Ringling Bros. Barnum & Bailey Circus Greatest Show on Earth comes to St. Louis in October

I'm so excited that THE circus is coming back to St. Louis. The Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus will be here in October, bringing with it lots of excitement. I haven't seen this show since I was a kid, and all the other circus shows that I've seen since just haven't compared, especially the one where I was forced to sit at the end of an arena, way up high, behind a pole, and joked later that once every half hour or so I could see a horse's tail twitch, but that's about it - LOL.

I had a lot of fun researching this one, and finding out some of the history behind the circus. I hope you enjoy my latest article, which details the kinds of amazing acts you'll see, including the very talented elephant in the pre-show!

No comments:

Post a Comment