Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Find me on Facebook too!

If you've found this blog and are enjoying it, I'm so glad! However, if you're primarily on Facebook, you can find me there too. And, as a special treat, I'm giving away free Farmville codes to the first 5 people who refer someone to "Like" my Facebook page. The catch is that you have to tell me who you referred, after they sign up. That way, I'll be sure to credit you if you're one of the first five. And, if the friend you refer, hurries and refers someone before the first five are done, they're eligible for a free Farmville code too. You can find me on Facebook under the same name Jae's Jampacked Days (well almost the same name! Sorry dads, that you're not included in the title there, but you're still very welcome!)

No comments:

Post a Comment