Wednesday, July 28, 2010

America's Got Talent Season Five winner will perform at the Fox Theatre in St. Louis this Fall

I have a weakness every Summer... America's Got Talent! Yep, I watch every week and root for my favorite acts, always hoping to see something truly unique and different and when I do, hoping they don't blow it in the second round. It's always hard to pick a favorite with my whole heart though, because many of these contestants have such heart-warming human interest stories and the underdog lover in me wants them all to win. And, besides that, many of them truly are talented, but maybe not quite as ready as the next guy, leaving my heart torn every time.

My personal favorite this year is Fighting Gravity, but regardless of who wins, I think it's very cool that the winner and many of the season's popular acts are coming to St. Louis! That's right, if you and your kids are fans of the show, you can surprise the kids with tickets to see America's Got Talent Live at the Fox Theatre this Fall.

Definitely something to look forward to after we're all settled back into the school routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment